TEEN BABE 2019
- Now in its 3rd year - "Teen Babes" - a new division of Bluewater Babes Fish for a Cure for girls ages 13-20 is ready to continue the fight! Founded by two courageous high school volunteers Sophie Smith and Corri Kirvin - they are determined more now than before to engage the next generation and truly make a difference in the children of local moms suffering from breast or ovarian cancer.
In 2017 Teen Babe raised more than $25,000 and in 2018 raised more than $35,000!
2019 TEEN BABE COMMITTEE CHAIRS:
Molly Eversmann & Catherine Dunkin: The Benjamin School
2019 TEEN BABE COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
Emma Shirzad: The Benjamin School
Nadia Poncy: The Benjamin School
Lauren Lange: The Benjamin School
Eden Jozsa: The Benjamin School
Lauren Straub: The Benjamin School
Sierra Barron: The Benjamin School
Jessica Davis: The Benjamin School
Jenna Dougherty: Suncoast High School
Shane Lunsford: Suncoast High School
Elle McGould: Kings Academy
Jordan Beres: Oxbridge Academy
Gianna Dunham: Oxbridge Academy
Mckenna Kirvin: Jupiter High School
Vivian Miller: Jupiter High School
Eva Kamp: Dreyfoos School of the Arts
Teen Entry: $450 Additional Angler: $100 each
The Teen Babe entry is separate from the regular entry and includes:
- Party passes for Saturday night (October 5th) for (4) female anglers, (1) captain and (1) mate
- (1) Swag Bag for each angler
- (2) drink tickets - per person for a soft drink or bottled water
- (1) wristband per person for the buffet at Ribovich Marina
1st Place Prizes:
Award Trophies - Sponsored by:
- KDW (Kingish - Wahoo - Dophin)
- Teen Billfish Champion - most points
- Teen Billfish Champion Top Boat - most points
- Teen Heaviest Meatfish Overall: Snapper, Grouper, Cobia or Blackfin Tuna
- Most Creative Decorated Boat
- Most Creative Teen Costume
- Most Creative Teen Theme
- Miss Teen Babe
- Prizes and Awards subject to change!
- Money raised from this division will be designated to help children of moms suffering from breast or ovarian cancer or to those who have lost their moms in the form of scholarships or to help with school supplies, after school programs, camps, childcare and more!
Rybovich North: Noon - 4:30 p.m.