TEEN BABE 2018!
- Now in its 2nd year - "Teen Babes" - a new division of Bluewater Babes Fish for a Cure for girls ages 13-19 is ready to continue the fight! Founded by two courageous high school volunteers Sophie Smith and Corri Kirvin - they are determined more now than before to engage the next generation and truly make a difference in the children of local moms suffering from breast or ovarian cancer.
In 2017 Teen Babe raised $25,000!
Introducing the 2018 "Teen Babe" Committee
Sophie Smith & Corri Kirvin: (The Benjamin School) Chairs
Eva Kamp (Dreyfoos School of the Arts): Marketing Chair
Lindsey Suncine (Suncoast High School): Recruitment Chair
Catherine Dunkin (The Benjamin School): Retail Chair
Elle McGould (King's Academy): Finance Chair
- Jordan Beres - Oxbridge Academy
- Lauren Lange - The Benjamin School
- Avery Doty - Jupiter High School
- Nadia Poncy - The Benjamin School
- Blake Bowers - Oxbridge Academy
- Emma Shirzad - The Benjamin School
- Jenna Dougherty - Suncoast High School
- Sophia Cicerchia - Cardinal Newman High School
- Molly Eversmann - The Benjamin School
- Ainsley Boyd - Cardinal Newman High School
- Maura Null - Suncoast High School
The Teen Babes’ entry is separate from the regular entry and includes:
- Party passes for Saturday night (October 6th) for (4) female anglers, (1) captain and (1) mate
- (1) Swag Bag for each angler
- (2) drink tickets - per person for a soft drink or bottled water
- (1) wristband per person for the buffet at Sailfish Marina Resort
1st Place Prizes:
Award Trophies - Sponsored by:
- KDW (Kingish - Wahoo - Dophin)
- Teen Billfish Champion - most points
- Teen Billfish Champion Top Boat - most points
- Teen Heaviest Meatfish Overall: Snapper, Grouper, Cobia or Blackfin Tuna
- Most Creative Decorated Boat
- Most Creative Teen Costume
- Most Creative Teen Theme
- Miss Teen Babe
- Prizes and Awards subject to change!
- Money raised from this division will be designated to help children of moms suffering from breast or ovarian cancer or to those who have lost their moms in the form of scholarships or to help with school supplies, after school programs, camps and more!
FAMILY FRIENDLY WEIGH-IN & TEEN BABE FUNDAY - SPONSORED BY:
Sailfish Marina Resort: Noon - 4:30 p.m.
Families and children of all ages - join us for a fun afternoon during the weigh-in at Sailfish Marina Resort.
- Waterslide, Giant Jenga, Yard Pong, Grouper Dogs, Snow Cones, Face Painting, Feed - the - Fish, Live Music, Vendors and More!
- Need a ride to Sailfish Marina Resort? Catch a trolley starting at noon at the Ocean Mall Lot on Singer Island.